Joint Entrance Test (JET)
All candidates are required to fill the college Application Form to appear for JET. All eligible candidates will receive the Exam Code (Password) for Online JET before 10 days of their Test. JET is a 1:00 hr online exam with 90 MCQ questions
“Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all.”
One of the premium Management Institute providing the unique combination of Academic Excellence, Opportunities, Choices and experience.
Admissions to various professional & job oriented professional Programs during academic session of 2016-17 in Hotel / Catering Management, Tourism & Airlines Management, BBA, B.Com & IATA/UFTAA is now open. Forms & Prospectus can be downloaded from our institutional website and submitted along with prescribed fees, as per affiliating university/ Board norms.
Gujarat Technological University has awarded Gold Medal & distinction award to our student Mr. Naman Pare of BHMCT Programme for his academic excellence in the university convocation held during January 2016.
Affiliation & Association
Dr. Paresh Gajjar
Total No. of Years Experience : 19
Area of Experience : Hospitality & service
|Qualification||Institution / University|
|Dr. of Letters In Education||KEISE International University, South Korea|
|Honorary Doctorate Degree||The Open International University for Complementary Medicines- Colombo- SRILANKA|
|European Continental University, UK|
- Bharat Shiksh Ratan Award
Global Achievers Foundation, New Delhi
Dr. Prasanta Chatterjee
In-charge - Principal
Total No of Years Experience : 15 years
Area of Experience : Teaching, Training & Development (Doctrate in Statistics)
(1) “Robust Designs for Diallel Crosses against missing of one block”, Journal of Applied
Statistics, Vol.27, No.6,July 2000,715-723.
(2) “Complete Diallel Crosses Plans Through Balanced Incomplete Block Designs”,Journal
of Applied Statistics, Vol.30, No.6, July 2003, 697-708.
(3) Chatterjee B and Chatterjee Prasanta (2012). “ A Study on Protective Effects of low
Dietary PUFA levels in Hypertensive Rats”. NJIRM , 2012;3(3).
(4) Chatterjee B, Chatterjee Prasanta and Pancholi J (2012). “Health awareness and
popularity of alternative medicines among people of Jamnagar town: A cross-sectional
study”. AYU, 2012; 33(1).
(5) Chatterjee P, Shah Tanvi(2013)”A study on training and development’,
at Shree Mahavir Metalcraft pvt. ltd.,Pravara Management Review, Vol.12 , No.1,34-45.
- Sc (Statistics), Saurashtra University.
- Sc (Statistics), Saurashtra University
- Ph.d (Statistics), Saurashtra University
Dr. Mehul Shah
Total No of Years Experience : 13 years
Area of Experience : Marketing
(1) BE – IC, Gujarat University
(2) MBA – Marketing , Gujarat University
(3) MBA – Management – University of Central Oklahoma
(4) PhD – Management – Jodhpur National University
Mr. Subhashish Mishra
In-charge Vice Principal - HM
Total No of Years Experience : 19 years (Industry & Academics)
Area of Experience : Food & Beverage Service , Wine Tourism
(1) PhD – pursuing – Tourism Administration – Pacific University
(2) Phil - Hospitality Management - Sardar patel University
(3) MSc – Hotel Management – Annamalai University
(4) DHMS - Durgapur
Ms. Bharti Vidhani
In-charge Vice Principal - BBA, BCOM
Total No of Years Experience : 16 years in Academic
Area of Experience : Management
(1) M.Com – Costing – Gujarat UniversityP.hD Pursuing -Banking -Rai University
(2) MBA- Finance – Gujarat Technological University
(3) PGDBA – Finance & Human Resource – Symbiosis University (Pune)
(4) B,Com.- Gujarat University