Click on the thumbnails to see more
Mission / Objective
Our Aims & Objectives
Asia Pacific Institute of Management-Group of Colleges objective is to AIM FOR EXCELLENCE. We recognize that excellence is not a finite goal but we aim to prepare our students to reach these summits and seek new challenges at all times. By this we instigate the following into the generation:
- Prepare managers and professionals that possess an up-to-date knowledge of relevant concepts and theories and are able to:
- Think strategically, inductively, and creatively.
- Operate and manage in a global and multi-cultural environment.
- Exhibit excellent leadership skills that utilize persuasion, negotiation and motivation to attain individual and organizational goals.
- Think beyond the obvious.
- Enhance participation in higher education and offer a full range of professional, Vocational and academic consultancy across a wide portfolio of disciplines in Hospitality Industry.
- Serve the community by providing courses that satisfies the needs of employers and offering consultancy expertise.
- Develop flexible and resource-efficient programmes of study.